- Films in a language other than English
must be subtitled in English.
- Industrial, advertising and
instructional films are
- The same applies to racist,
and propagandistic films.
- Available press materials
must be shipped to the
Universal Martial Arts Film
Festival upon notification
The submissions process will close on January 15th, 2020.
All filmmakers will be notified via
e-mail no later than February 15th, 2020 with the selection results.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND FEE
Click on the links to submit :
- For the selection process,
the Universal Martial Arts Film
Festival accepts only Secure Online
- Fims selected will be screened on the
festival website across the Secure Online
Screener (Viméo, Youtube, Daylimotion...).
Only the Members of the Jury and the festival
Members will be authorized to watch the films.
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION
- Films are selected on the basis of achievement in form and content.- Films must have been completed after January 2012.
- Short films must have a run time inferior to 59 min. Feature films must have a run time superior to 59 min.
- Films must be in their original version
- Films must be in their original
- Upon selection,
the entrant grants permission for use
of allpublicity materials (including preview
DVDs) to be used for promotional purposes.
- Upon selection, the entrant is required to send a trailer
of his movie to the festival.
- Multiple submissions are welcome.